Monday, November 12, 2012

short post~~~~to u ~~

halo reader~
wow...give me a clap before continue reading my blog
i update 2 post in the same day~
haha

111112
a special day for me
really special~~
i had never try before
it awesome~~

tat day we went to watch "sinister"
terrible+horrible+scary
yeap~iscream out
and finally let green ng and da pok laugh
how shame is it><

one things i would like to share is
eva~~
tis gal soooo crazy
oways fall asleep on late time
i went to her house and sleep
bt only me sleep
she just keep playing her laptop
phone~~
ahha...some special occation occured at 3amtoo,,,
yah~~u knw i knw~~

my dear~~~
i am happy u share ur worries and happines to me
i really happy..
i felt u c;
are on friendship
sister <3

to tat guy
we just tgt no over 48 hours then u make me gt form
really sooo good...
so pro
bt finally i forgive u
no point to make myself sad or unhappy...
hehe:))

time to sleep
good night buddies~
good night him~~


121112
pying

No comments:

Post a Comment