Wednesday, August 15, 2012

谢谢合作

hi everybody:))
herm...y i choose today to update my blog??
there are 2 reasons here~
1...today is my first working day---part time job~
2...because im over my exam~~

i feel so tired right now..
is because working ?
is because i m lazy to do revision
i m keep thinking about my personality
i dunno whats going on man~

i hav a lot problem nw..
..school study!
..family!
..money!
..friend!
..my attitude!

haiz...
maybe i hav many bad behaviour
tis lead to ppl keep taling me

i really hope some ppl dun talk me with others
dont make me as u all topic
i just a ppl
a ppl nid ppl care!
nid love!

if u dont want to hav ur owwn love
pls!dont spoilt mine!

i m waiting him out
请别将那萌芽的感情,破坏得体无完肤
因为当你不管是无心还是有意,最终同样的结局会落在你身上.

today just stop he re=)
good night..
cheer up babe!
cheer up peiying

150812
pying

No comments:

Post a Comment