Monday, June 4, 2012

AWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH:))

Today is a special day for me~
it is my friend Eva "s birthday!!
i am proud to be the 2th person to wish her..
the first ppl is freking bored me low wai fai
haha...
herm...actually can said that is me and wee celebrate witth her!!
countdown at kp corner!!
awws,we dint buy cakes
no cakes
no present
we just have the dearest and sincere wishes to her...
and i knw she felt  it!!
happy birthday eva:))

okay..right now..
i knw a news from my friends
is about [  ]..
dont u all still remember[  ]?
i hope [  ] and his family are well at all
cause i just knw they had an accident before...
 and then..
i knw [  ] start a new relationship..
as a special  friends..
i need tosay and i hav to say
congratulations!
long and lasting relationship for u..
 i am happy that u r in a relationship..
then u wont feel so dry!xDD

For me..
today is a starting day for me..
after a week holiday,
i am get ready on my study..
i am starting to let myself be hardworking
doing pa homework...
starting to prepare my muet..
haha~
really hope tis habit wont change nia~

kay,i just stop at here~
Life still go on

posted by
pying
040612

hav a nice song!





No comments:

Post a Comment