Wednesday, May 2, 2012

truth for me!!

Today...i had bought my uniform for form 6
yea..i choose form 6
bt i just received the news about my dream school"kgv"
do not offer the package i want><
they just offer
1..sj
2..pa.
3..econ
5.account
1 to 3..i still can afford and can do it
bt account??
omg..i really nt intrest on it..
i am confusing
so now, i am considering which school i will choose
so i start to think y i want to leave kp?
y dont me just stay TMS?
y??
i found the answes
reason are a lots):
-my mind keep thinking if i am go another places..i sure can getgood  result
-i want to hav a new enviroment
-i want to try something news
-i want to hav a places wher can i concentrate..bt i knw kp nt the good choice

ya...i think the most serious problem i want run away..
run away tis full of shame d places(for me)
i cant accept my spm result right nw...
i think tis is a dirty dot in my life
i thiink i am selfish

so..wat should i do nw??
who else will by myside?
who else can teach me the nxt steps??

nxt,chong pei ying
pls dont let so "moment"to make u so stupid
tat all shortly
dont so easy to hurt again
okay??
dont pls...dont want go tat way again
u cant to accept once again~
pls focus on ur study!!
chong pei ying
pls!!!focus!!!!!


at last....
i really nid some ppl knw me
even is hear me say out my sadness
tat"s all...

good night world:(
i am exausted;(



posted by
peiying
030512

No comments:

Post a Comment