Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lesson with thank you:)

uhhh~~finally i back here!
i have leave here for a few time...
today i stand here is because i nid blog to express my feelings

Yea~
dont waste time..
first, i have 2 things want to share with all
1..I m in relationship
I am quite happy my boy is sincere and loyal
he soo good for me..
he tr to improve himself little by little
i know...
because of he do this,i knw he is really love me and
wish to get along with me in long long time.

2.Result of first semester STPM
yea...i didnt expect i get 3.5 in my first semester.
bt i had put a lot of effort on tat..
actually, take tis good result is a good news for me
bt unfortunately it be a sad things for me

i m so sad because through tis result
i can see so clear of reality..
i m sad why are they not "ti" me happy
because i get tis result.. are

on the result came out tat day,
there are still early in the morning
they knw my result,
and they start to          me..
the no talk with me..
n even a congrate wishes also no..
i swear i did not show off my result..
definately no!
when i see my friend chit chat infront the table..
i knw they are talking about me..
bt they did not knw my feels
i m sad when i saw tat...

Actually,the most thing i am sad is ~
she is my best fren.
yea ~she is..
everytime the others talk her bads..
i also help her..
she nid helps..i will help...
bt idunno why she wan involve in tat situation..
i still remember when i am down n sad..
she ask me no nid to border others
just study well enough..
ya.i m trust on her..
i did it...
so, when i saw she was in tat situation..
i back home n i cry..
i call my bf..
i ask him what i had did wrong?
i reall dunno~~
from tat day u all start whisper before get result
i ad be silent..
i did not give any comment to u all..
bt then what i do also useless..

i am sad not because i scare alone or wad
i am sad is because we all are fren for how many yea?
is long~
why still cant understand each other..
i just nid friends be sincere to each other...

Okay ~everything will be stop here~
just be myself..
and i ady try my best to do it

At last~i wrote here nt want to blame anyone or what~
just like before..
i wrote here to express my sadness and unhappy..
no any others views...
i cant make my family worry me..
thanks for giving me tis lesson...i iwll learn it ..
maybe tis kind of sadness can make me more tough for future..
thanks!:))

good night all!!:)




posted by
p-ying
3/4/2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment